Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cadillac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nestled in Wexford County, Cadillac is home to beautiful Lake Cadillac and Lake Mitchell.
- Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital is the proud recipient of the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 2015 and 2014 also was named to the Thomas Reuters "Top 100 Hospitals" for 2009 and 2011.
- Extensive specialty back up.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their professional team in Cadillac, MI.
- The community is a recreation wonderland, offering a myriad of activities to appease nearly every interest including fishing, boating, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, and golfing to name a few.
- Shifts: 12 hour shifts.
- Emergency Department.
- Coverage: 25 hours of physician/20+ hours of NP/PA.
- On-staff specialists offer quality care in urology, general and orthopedic surgery, podiatry, obstetrics, and cardiology.
- Annual Volume: 26,400 patients.
- Their ultimate goal is to offer every possible advantage, so you can achieve the best possible health.
- Cadillac, Michigan is a beautiful community with many natural resources.
- Munson Healthcare invests heavily in attracting the top medical specialists and acquiring the newest technology.
- The facility provides healthcare to more than 80,000 residents across seven counties.
- With convenient highway access from United States-131, M-115, and M-55, the Cadillac area is a comfortable road trip from any direction, and offers interesting history, challenging outdoor recreation opportunities, abundant cultural activities, a pleasant climate, and beautiful natural scenery.
- Fast-track integrated with the main ED.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 5.