Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admission Rate(%): 1%.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20hrs.
- Reference ID: ORD-001895-MD-IN.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Support Staff: APP, onc, rad, ortho, cardio, neuro depts.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Fast Track: N/A.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3/31/22.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: N/A.
- A 278-bed hospital is seeking an emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24hrs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am-Weekends required-14 shifts per month-Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience -24,000 annual visits -17-Bed ED-Level III Trauma Center -24-hours of physician coverage daily-20-hours APP coverage daily9 & 11-hour shifts -Meditech EMR-Ultrasound available.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Terre Haute, Indiana.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.