Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am-Weekends required-14 shifts per month-Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience -24,000 annual visits -17-Bed ED-Level III Trauma Center -24-hours of physician coverage daily-20-hours APP coverage daily9 & 11-hour shifts -Meditech EMR-Ultrasound available.
- Support Staff: APP, onc, rad, ortho, cardio, neuro depts.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3/31/22.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24hrs.
- Case Load/PPD: N/A.
- Fast Track: N/A.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Admission Rate(%): 1%.
- Night Shift.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20hrs.
- A 278-bed hospital is seeking an emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-000895-MD-IN.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.