Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20hrs.
- A 278-bed hospital is seeking an emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Case Load/PPD: N/A.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: APP, onc, rad, ortho, cardio, neuro depts.
- Night Shift.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24hrs.
- Fast Track: N/A.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3/31/22.
- 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am-Weekends required-14 shifts per month-Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience -24,000 annual visits -17-Bed ED-Level III Trauma Center -24-hours of physician coverage daily-20-hours APP coverage daily9 & 11-hour shifts -Meditech EMR-Ultrasound available.
- Reference ID: ORD-000895-MD-IN.
- Admission Rate(%): 1%.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago