Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Allegan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department.
- The riverfront boardwalk, historic downtown and homes, and friendly citizens give Allegan its small town ambiance.
- It was financed by contributions from the County Board of Supervisors, the Kellogg Foundation, the Federal Works Agency, and individual subscriptions from the citizens of Allegan.
- Allegan County is located in the south west part of lower Michigan along the Great Lakes.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in Allegan, MI.
- Truly, Allegan is a great place.
- It is the 18th largest county in Michigan and has 24 townships.
- 11,000 Annual volume.
- The County is still mostly rural in nature, and still maintains an agriculture and tourist based economy, however trends are toward more light industry and technology which has translated into Allegan County being in one of the fastest growing regions of the state.
- The original Allegan General Hospital was incorporated in May 1938 as the Allegan Health Center.
- 11 Private treatment rooms.
- It is approximately 827 square miles with 25 miles of coast line along Lake Michigan.
- The hospital has been named Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare Magazine 2011-2014. Allegan General provides a wide range of healthcare services to the community, including bariatrics, surgery, sleep center, emergency, physical rehabilitation and mental health.
- A community with an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and community minded approach.
- 24 Hours of daily physician coverage.
- NEW Rate!
- Allegan General Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care facility governed by an eleven member board of trustees.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services