Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chillicothe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 ED beds.
- There are plenty of places to visit with friends and family, such as the Chilli Bay Water Park, Grand River Historic Society Museum, Country Club Golf Course, and Green Hill Golf Course.
- 9,200 annual patient visits.
- In-house specialists are available - hospitalists, surgery, podiatry, family medicine, and internal medicine.
- Epic EMR.
- There is so much to see and do in the city limits of Chillicothe, Missouri!
- The 25-bed acute care hospital offers comprehensive care, including 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious maternity unit, a Women's Center featuring 3-D mammography, inpatient and outpatient surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, an Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU, a specialty clinic, and primary care offices adjoining the facility.
- Hedrick Medical Center is a member of Saint Luke's Health System.
- Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe delivers high-quality health care to Livingston County, Missouri, and its surrounding communities.
- NEW Compensation - Envision Physician Services has a new opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team at Hedrick Medical Center.
- Known as the Home of Sliced Bread, Chillicothe offers breathtaking scenes and stories around every corner, in every season.
- Located in Northern Missouri's lush, rolling hills, Chillicothe combines small town charm, modern amenities and a beautiful landscape to experience it all.
- Ultrasound/radiology available 24/7.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Enjoy the historic downtown square with mind-boggling murals and the Silver Moon Plaza park with frequent community events and concerts.
- The hospital was awarded the prestigious 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award by Press Ganey for reaching the 95th percentile for clinical quality.
- Chillicothe is full of preserved historic charm and was incorporated in 1837.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24 hour physician coverage per day.
- Note: BC/BE in EM, or FP/IM with EM experience.
- A city-owned, not-for-profit critical access hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission-accredited hospital in north-central Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services