Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sturgis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1B Visas accepted!
- Warren Dunes, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph area.
- Sturgis is also close to regional attractions such as Shipshewana, Indiana and several beautiful golf courses.
- Just 45 minutes to South Bend, IN and less than 2 hours to Chicago.
- Note: This is a combination position between the Coldwater and Sturgis Hospital campuses.
- Sturgis Hospital is a 84-bed licensed, acute care facility.
- EMR - Meditech Magic w Dragon for dictation.
- Nearly 40 active Medical Staff members, available within the Sturgis and surrounding communities, represent a wide variety of specialties including Anesthesiology, Family Practice, General Surgery, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Radiology, Urology and Vascular Surgery.
- Envision is currently seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team in Sturgis, MI.
- Sturgis offers visitors a traditional downtown as well as commercial areas with access to fast food, shopping, and overnight lodging.
- 11 beds.
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits program.
- You can be on some of the prettiest shoreline of Lake Michigan in 90 minutes!
- Sturgis Hospital also offers a 24/7 Tele-stroke Program.
- 24 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Located on the Michigan-Indiana border, Sturgis combines the conveniences of a City with proximity to a vast array of beautiful natural resources including numerous rivers and recreational lakes.
- Low acuity.
- These services include Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, and Pulmonary medicine.
- BC EM or BC FP, IM w/ EM experience.
- Additional specialties are offered through the Hospital's Courtesy, Consulting and Affiliate Medical Staff members.
- 14,000 annual volume.
- In 2005 a $15 million dollar expansion was undertaken to construct the new Birthing Center and remodel & update to our surgical facilities.
- It also features unique in-town attractions such as the Sturges-Young Auditorium and the Doyle Community Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 2.