Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 17-Bed ED, all private.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In addition, Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers fully-equipped operating and endoscopy suites for surgical specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiovascular surgery, general surgery, urology, and gastroenterology.
- Meditech EMR.
- Ultrasound available.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Terre Haute Regional Hospital in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- 24,000 annual visits.
- Recent additions include a multi-million dollar investment in staff and infrastructure to bring a Trauma Center to the Wabash Valley-the highest level of care available in a 75-mile radius.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- An inpatient behavioral health unit.
- Oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion.
- Terre Haute Regional has consistently reinvested in the community, upgrading and renovating to provide the best in patient care.
- Services provided by Terre Haute Regional Hospital include cardiovascular services, including open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed hospital and a full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission and has provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years.
- And other specialized inpatient areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
- Occurrence based A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- Labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services