Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20-hours APP coverage daily.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Occurrence based A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 9 & 11-hour shifts.
- Ultrasound available.
- Meditech EMR.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- 17-Bed ED, all private.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- 24,000 annual visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Terre Haute Regional Hospital in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.