Emergency Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $250 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Multiple) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abem/Aobem Certification Required, OR, Abim/Abfm with 2 years recent ED Experience required.
- Extensive specialty back up.
- BLS, Pals, Acls & Atls Certifications Required unless currently BE in ED--can show past Atls certification was held.
- Pay is weekly via direct deposit.
- Covid Vaccination required.
- Volumes range from 17,000-23,000.
- FirstNet/Cerner EMR with dynamic documentation.
- 11-12-hour shifts.
- Two nearby ED's needing coverage.
- Must have clean malpractice/background.
- Offering $250/hr, plus paid travel and medical malpractice coverage.
- Must have MI license and DEA.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- 12-24/hrs of APP coverage.
- We are seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians for locum tenens/1099 shift coverage in Northwest Michigan (lower half).
This locum tenen job from Accountable Healthcare Staffing was last open on Apr 12.